Bob's Electronics

Adds a whole new electronics production chain.

3 months ago
0.13 - 1.1

b Synthetic wood boards override regular wood board in recipes after plastics research

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

As the title states, for some reason after researching into plastics suddenly all my recipes that use wooden boards require the wooden boards made from synthetic wood. The problem with this being is that since the synthetic stuff is made in the chemical plant, it breaks all autocrafting that takes wooden boards unless I manually make the regular boards first. Any way to fix this? (Not sure if it makes a difference, but at the time I did the pleastics research I also had "Wooden floors" and "CMHmod" installed, though removing either didn't seem to fix anything.)

7 years ago

Was able to fix this by just going into the file and making synthetic wooden boards it's own separate item to itself, works fine now and I can still even craft stuff using the synthetic boards if I wish to.

7 years ago

I am aware of this issue, and have been for some time. The main issue is with the way the game finds a recipe path, and then doesn't look elsewhere even if the current recipe can't be crafted.

All attempts to change this to default to wood (Keeping the current recipe tree) have failed

New response