Blueprint Flip and Turn

by NovaM

Mirrors/Flips a blueprint in hand. WARNING: if you are using factorio 1.0 or factorio >= 0.18.37 then you must use the workaround below: - Grab the blueprint from the new blueprint interface - Drop it in the inventory to make a copy. (there is a row of buttons across the top one of has the letter C on it that is the copy button fot the print that is highlighted) - Grab that copy - The flip buttons work on this copy. This issue is not fixable for now, due to Factorio API limitation.

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Blueprints

g Update to 1.1.0

3 years ago

will you update this mod to 1.1 version of factorio?
all old mods (including this one) have been marked as incompatible and cannot be used...
Yes i know factorio 1.1 has now blueprint flipping built-in, however it straight out denies flipping some blueprints with the message "this blueprint can't be flipped" because e.g. some inputs/outputs of a chemical plant cant be flipped properly - however most of the time its fine to just ignore it (as your mod did) as you can easily fix e.g. not "correctly" flipped outputs by simply connecting the pipes the other way around... no idea why factorio devs didnt add a warning instead of denying it altogether...
thank you

Yes please!!
I use it a lot without the need to make a blueprint. Only copy/flip/paste. I don't want to make a blueprint everey time.
(Sorry for my english)

3 years ago

I cannot express how much I need this mod.
I honestly believe it is one of the most useful mods out there.
(Plus everything silverdeath32 said)
Please update. Thank you.

3 years ago

Hello guys,

The mod will be available on factorio 1.1 with the 101.8.6 release.
I don't know if it will run correctly, because I don't have enough time to test it.

Enjoy!

3 years ago

I see a "Added vertical/horizontal blueprint flipping" feature in factorio 1.1.0 changelog.

3 years ago

I see a "Added vertical/horizontal blueprint flipping" feature in factorio 1.1.0 changelog.

Yeah. But it doesn't (and not intended to) work in many cases (e.g. flipping the rails).

Thanks!!

2 years ago

Hello guys,
I just want if the situation changed or not.
Is Factorio evolved and fix your issue with the native flip feature ?
or there are still content that Factorio is unable to flip correctly ?
Regards,

2 years ago

Hello guys,
I just want if the situation changed or not.
Is Factorio evolved and fix your issue with the native flip feature ?
or there are still content that Factorio is unable to flip correctly ?
Regards,

My problem is - Factorio's native feature doesn't work with mod items (e.g. steam inserters from Industrial Revolution).

New response