Blueprint Flip and Turn

by NovaM

Mirrors/Flips a blueprint in hand. WARNING: if you are using factorio 1.0 or factorio >= 0.18.37 then you must use the workaround below: - Grab the blueprint from the new blueprint interface - Drop it in the inventory to make a copy. (there is a row of buttons across the top one of has the letter C on it that is the copy button fot the print that is highlighted) - Grab that copy - The flip buttons work on this copy. This issue is not fixable for now, due to Factorio API limitation.

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Blueprints

i [PLANNED for 100.9.0] Inserter reverse

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I love this mod, and it's very useful, but I have a suggestion -

When I'm building a loader / unloader (normally for trains) I sometimes want to reverse the inserter load / unload ends. For normal inserters that's not too bad, but when using something like Bob's Adjustable Inserters that's a rather large grid - and reversing the load / unload "ends" can be somewhat annoying.

As a use case - I have a train unloader, for a six car train, each section has 4x inserters (in a 2x2) on either side of a 2x2 chest, there are then a further 12x inserters pointing at a 6x6 chest - with the row of them also having 8x inserters between (and overlapping) each large chest so everything goes to one end (where it then gets taken further away) - I want to make a train loader from the same base pattern (then add some logic for rough balancing) - the speed is really good (unload a train in around five seconds - and I'd like something similar for loading)... Unfortunately that's a lot of manual editing (then copy/paste so it's not quite as bad as manually changing well over a hundred inserters manually), and just having a button that swaps the ends would be significantly nicer!

Image here: https://i.imgur.com/JPL0Rxd.png (for some reason this isn't letting me embed it)

3 years ago

Hello Rycochet,

I understand perfectly your idea that seems interesting.
I see your contribution on github.
I will try to include it in the mod as soon as possible.
The inclusion details will be discussed in the your PullRequest.

Regards,

3 years ago

Release in 17.8.0 and 18.8.0
Thanks for your contrib ! Sorry for the delay.
Have fun!

New response