Blueprint Flip and Turn

by NovaM

Mirrors/Flips a blueprint in hand. WARNING: if you are using factorio 1.0 or factorio >= 0.18.37 then you must use the workaround below: - Grab the blueprint from the new blueprint interface - Drop it in the inventory to make a copy. (there is a row of buttons across the top one of has the letter C on it that is the copy button fot the print that is highlighted) - Grab that copy - The flip buttons work on this copy. This issue is not fixable for now, due to Factorio API limitation.

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Blueprints

b [FIXED in 18.3.6] crash on MP server

4 years ago

Heya we are running this on our multiplayer server and got a error.
pasted the error log here

Error while running event blueprint_flip_and_turn::on_gui_click (ID 1)
blueprint_flip_and_turn/control.lua:244: attempt to index local 'cursor' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
blueprint_flip_and_turn/control.lua:244: in function 'getBlueprintCursorStack'
blueprint_flip_and_turn/control.lua:301: in function 'flip_h'
blueprint_flip_and_turn/control.lua:388: in function <blueprint_flip_and_turn/control.lua:386>
10646.947 Error ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:92: MultiplayerManager failed: "The mod Blueprint Flip and Turn caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event blueprint_flip_and_turn::on_gui_click (ID 1)
blueprint_flip_and_turn/control.lua:244: attempt to index local 'cursor' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
blueprint_flip_and_turn/control.lua:244: in function 'getBlueprintCursorStack'
blueprint_flip_and_turn/control.lua:301: in function 'flip_h'
blueprint_flip_and_turn/control.lua:388: in function <blueprint_flip_and_turn/control.lua:386>"
10646.947 Info ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:776: updateTick(1137229) changing state from(InGame) to(Failed)
10646.947 Quitting: multiplayer error.

4 years ago

Thanks for your feedback. I will investigate about this issue.

4 years ago

Hello,
I identified the crash case, even if I don't know why the cursor_stack can be empty.
I made a fix to avoid the crash. See 17.3.6 and 18.3.6
Let me know if it fix your issue and If you are still able to flip blueprint.
Sorry for delay.

This thread has been locked.