Blueprint Flip and Turn

by NovaM

Mirrors/Flips a blueprint in hand. WARNING: if you are using factorio 1.0 or factorio >= 0.18.37 then you must use the workaround below: - Grab the blueprint from the new blueprint interface - Drop it in the inventory to make a copy. (there is a row of buttons across the top one of has the letter C on it that is the copy button fot the print that is highlighted) - Grab that copy - The flip buttons work on this copy. This issue is not fixable for now, due to Factorio API limitation.

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Blueprints

g [FIXED] Latest version (0.3.3) is for 0.16, superseeding previous 0.17 compatible (1.3.3)

4 years ago

The title says it all. When using the main "Download" button, it downloads what it thinks is the latest version of the mod, which is in fact the 0.16 compatible version that NovaM released on April 2nd.
That might cause a bit of confusion :P

It's weird that FactorioMods doesn't order versions by their number, instead ordering them by release date....

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Yes the latest version (0.3.3) is a "beta" version for factorio 0.16. After the feedback and maybe bugfix I will release both 0.16 and 0.17 with the new common code base.
I will try to delete + re-upload the 1.3.3 ...
EDIT: I will see tomorrow. I will create a separate mod name for the 0.16. and keep the blueprint_flip_and_turn for the 0.17.
Thanks for the report!

4 years ago

I create a separated mod to support factorio 0.16.
This mod will stay 0.17 only.

This thread has been locked.