Biter Reincarnation

When an enemy unit or worm dies it tries to reincarnate back in to nature, be it a tree, rock, cliff or water. Occasionally the angry biters can burst into a flaming tree.

Content
6 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Enemies

b [Resolved] - Crash with Biter Reincarnation + Warptorio2

3 years ago

Hello.
Thank you for your effort on this nice mod.
I ran into a crash playing around with mod and mixing warptorio2 and biter reincarnation.
The crash happens when the warp timer is ended and we warp to the next world

Maybe the reincarntion queue of dead biter go in conflict when the system try to spawn a "tree/rock/stone/cliff" in a dimension that is gone.

I will attach the crash log in the lunch time.

Do you think is possible to add a check/control if there is warptorio2 ?
A sort of STOP and DELETE the reincarnation queue when the WARP (auto warp and player warp) timer is around ten second left?

Thank You in advanced
Enrico aka G79

3 years ago

CRACH LOG:
The mod Biter Reincarnation (19.0.12) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event biter_reincarnation::on_tick (ID 0)
LuaSurface API call when LuaSurface was invalid.
stack traceback:
biter_reincarnation/utility/functions/biome-trees.lua:17: in function 'GetBiomeTreeName'
biter_reincarnation/utility/functions/biome-trees.lua:84: in function 'AddBiomeTreeNearPosition'
biter_reincarnation/scripts/reincarnation.lua:111: in function '?'
biter_reincarnation/utility/event-scheduler.lua:90: in function <biter_reincarnation/utility/event-scheduler.lua:80>
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'index'
__biter_reincarnation
/utility/functions/biome-trees.lua:17: in function 'GetBiomeTreeName'
biter_reincarnation/utility/functions/biome-trees.lua:84: in function 'AddBiomeTreeNearPosition'
biter_reincarnation/scripts/reincarnation.lua:111: in function '?'
biter_reincarnation/utility/event-scheduler.lua:90: in function <biter_reincarnation/utility/event-scheduler.lua:80>

3 years ago

Hi.
I can't test atm but thank you anyway.
I'm palying 1.0 now.
I hope to to test it asap.

Thank You.
G79

3 years ago

i did just test by deleting the surface and not with the mods, but that matched the error and is for more reproducible :)

New response