Heavy Truck

Adds an armored, heavy truck to the game that can carry a lot of cargo at the expense of a lot of fuel.

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Transportation

i Heavy Truck

4 years ago

Hi, can you make this truck much more bigger? It says heavy but it too small. Thanks

4 years ago

Sadly, I didn't make the sprite sheet for the OG mod, and if I make it any bigger I'll have to "stretch" it. It won't add more pixels, just stretch the ones there, and it'll look mega fuzzy. I tried it, didn't care for it, plus it's already a pain in the behind to maneuver, so I figured a small break from realism was okay to keep it usable. I welcome you, or anyone else to make a bigger spritesheet for it, even knock on the OPs door and see if they want to tag team it with me, and I'll totally make it a toggle in the settings to make it chonky.

4 years ago

I welcome you, or anyone else to make a bigger spritesheet for it, even knock on the OPs door and see if they want to tag team it with me, and I'll totally make it a toggle in the settings to make it chonky.

Did you know there's a subforum where you can request artwork? There are some talented people out there (not me -- I'm not an artist!) who do provide graphics on request. Currently, the heavy truck really looks like a toy truck besides this one, although that other truck is much lighter than yours. :-)

New response