|Created:||2 years ago|
|Latest Version:||0.12.0 (1 year, 2 months ago)|
|Factorio version:||0.13 - 0.16|
Automate yet another aspect of constructing your factory!
Finding a way for a new transport belt through the maze of your factory has never been easier. Simply place a pair of transport belt start and end markers on the ground. This automatic belt planner will create transport belt ghosts between them for your construction robots to fill in. The path finding process runs in the background while you're free to take care of other more interesting things.
Now also supports placing pipes.
- Updated for Factorio 0.16.
- The beltplanner item can now be opened directly to show the settings GUI, no need to plop down the entity first anymore.
- The settings GUI now behaves more like a normal entity GUI. It can be closed with the default controls and won't be shown together with other similar GUIs anymore.
- Steps/tick input is now verified on the fly as you type.
- The beltplanner item doesn't automatically get removed from the cursor stack anymore when opening the settings GUI since this wasn't working well in some cases. You can just hit the "clear cursor" button yourself if it's distracting to have an item around in the cursor stack while fiddling with the settings.
- Entity is now indestructible.
- Removed some frequently evaluated assertions for code that seems to have been working fine for a long while now.
- Commented out debug marker code to avoid runtime checks. If you want to watch the path finder do its thing now you need to uncomment a couple of blocks labeled DEBUG_MARKER instead of setting place_debug_marker = true in control.lua.
- Updated for Factorio 0.15.
- High-res entity graphics.
- Updated for Factorio 0.14.
- Changed GUI to use radio buttons instead of checkboxes where it makes sense.
- Fixed that start markers would disappear when the tile they were on got modified.
- Fixed belt ending avoidance to also take ghosts into account.
- Updated entity and item graphics. I have no idea what this resulting thing is supposed to be, but it fits a bit better with the overall Factorio style instead of simply being a yellow square.
- Added option to reverse belt direction.
- Updated for Factorio 0.13.
- Fixed beltplanner item duplication when re-using last end position.
For a changelog of older versions, usage instructions with pictures and an explanation of the possible settings, see the original forum thread.