Belt Buffer 0.17

by badway

A buffer for your belts. The original version of the mod https://mods.factorio.com/mod/belt_buffer is an update for factorio 0.17-0.18. Language Ru, De, En

Content
4 years ago
0.17 - 0.18
Logistics

i Old "Klonan" Graphics

4 years ago

Could you add an option to use the old graphics from Klonan's belt buffer, they seem more in line with factorio design

4 years ago

I just can’t finish it, then there is no time, then desire. Maybe in 2-3 days, but I do not promise ... I can delay the release of the update.
From 2 to 3 days to 7 days)), I think I can handle it.
At Klonan's, it does not correspond to version 0.17, the graphics in Belt Buffer 0.17.3 would ideally fit, but it is a curve, so I think I’ll finish it, or a new model.

4 years ago

cool no pressure, it;s done when it;s done ;)

4 years ago

Version: 0.17.8
Date: 07. 01. 2020.
Changes:
- Change graphics

it turned out somehow...

The fact is that I do not know how to draw, but I try as best as I can). It seems to me that what happened now is better than it was.

4 years ago

No. First, the new graphics is not centered above the belt.
Second, the initial graphics (the one on thumbnail) was more functional, because it was obvious, that you could PUT something into it.
So yes, I'm also up for the suggested option.

4 years ago

The thumbnail was made of two logistic chests in Photoshop, so it was a curve and its horizontal version was different from the vertical one, just like the goods from the assembly line crashed into the wall. I tried to draw a similar 3D model. But it will take time, especially since I don’t know how to draw

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Version: 0.17.10
Date: 09. 01. 2020.
Changes:
- Change graphics

Now it looks more like chests, stand exactly on the conveyors and most importantly as a miniature according to your request)

4 years ago

I haven't tested yet, but this some seems more functional. I like it.

New response