Belt Balancer (Improved Performance)

(Fork with performance improvement) Adds Balancer Parts, that can be put together, to balance all adjusting lanes.

Content
9 months ago
Logistics

b Non-recoverable error

1 year, 4 months ago

I keep getting this error when i try to remove a belt besides where a belt balancer used to be, I've tried removing all belt balancers that were placed in the world, and the issue still happens. Even when the belt balancer isn't placed (And there is a 1 unit gab where it used to be) the items are still sent from 1 belt to another like it still is a belt balancer (Even if i place another block where the balance once were)
The mod Belt Balancer (Improved Performance) (3.1.3) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event belt-balancer-performance::on_nth_tick(4)
LuaTransportLine API call when LuaTransportLine was invalid.
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'len'
__belt-balancer-performance
/objects/balancer.lua:198: in function 'run'
belt-balancer-performance/helper/message-handler.lua:33: in function <belt-balancer-performance/helper/message-handler.lua:31>

1 year, 4 months ago
(updated 1 year, 4 months ago)

How was the belt balancer part destroyed? It's possible that it when it was destroyed it didn't trigger the remove function.
Currently only events.on_entity_died, events.on_player_mined_entity, events.on_robot_mined_entity, and events.script_raised_destroy run the function.
This should be when the entity dies (eg. from biters), when it is mined by the player (eg. right click), when it is mined by a robot, or when a script raises destroy (doesn't always happen when a script destroys something).

1 year, 4 months ago

How was the belt balancer part destroyed? It's possible that it when it was destroyed it didn't trigger the remove function.
Currently only events.on_entity_died, events.on_player_mined_entity, events.on_robot_mined_entity, and events.script_raised_destroy run the function.
This should be when the entity dies (eg. from biters), when it is mined by the player (eg. right click), when it is mined by a robot, or when a script raises destroy (doesn't always happen when a script destroys something).

I was messing around with the map editor testing an idea, and I right clicked the belt balancer from there to delete it, I guess that might be why it started happening

New response