Schmitt | Beautiful Bridge Railway: Straight! Length-Limit! πŸš„πŸŒ‰

This mod is a copy of the mod Beautiful Bridge Railway by author kapaer. The only differences are that here curved rails can't be placed on water and when placing straight bridges there is a maximum bridge length. This maximum bridge length is 20 tiles by default but can be changed to any other number.

Content
4 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Logistics

b Compatibility with Pyanodon

7 months ago

At Pyanodon Modpack the Railways are reseached first in "Railway 1" and normal Railway Research is disabled, so i can't research and build the bridges.
Can you please fix that?

5 months ago

Is this also a problem in the original Bridge mod? I am only limiting to straight pieces on water. All the other magic is copied from the original mod.

6 days ago

so, you should only add this to to data-updates.lua

-- technology
local techname = "railway"
if mods["pypostprocessing"] then
    techname = "railway-mk01"
end
table.insert(data.raw["technology"][techname].effects, {type = "unlock-recipe", recipe = "bbr-rail-wood"})
table.insert(data.raw["technology"][techname].effects, {type = "unlock-recipe", recipe = "bbr-rail-iron"})
table.insert(data.raw["technology"][techname].effects, {type = "unlock-recipe", recipe = "bbr-rail-brick"})
6 days ago

so, you should only add this to to data-updates.lua
-- technology local techname = "railway" if mods["pypostprocessing"] then techname = "railway-mk01" end table.insert(data.raw["technology"][techname].effects, {type = "unlock-recipe", recipe = "bbr-rail-wood"}) table.insert(data.raw["technology"][techname].effects, {type = "unlock-recipe", recipe = "bbr-rail-iron"}) table.insert(data.raw["technology"][techname].effects, {type = "unlock-recipe", recipe = "bbr-rail-brick"})

Code tested?

6 days ago

yes, I tested it on my modpack, the only thing I ask you to note is that in table.insert I replaced "railway" with techname, make sure that you did not leave it as it was.

if you are not sure, ask chatgpt :)

a day ago
(updated a day ago)

Forgive me, but when should we expect the changes to be applied? Of course, I installed the patch using this mod (where you can inject your code into the data stage), but this is all only locally

New response