|Created:||1 year, 26 days ago|
|Latest Version:||1.2.1 (3 months ago)|
|Factorio version:||0.16 - 0.17|
Automatic Belt Direction. Lay your belts in one go. Both example pictures are created in one go, just dragging the belt along.
- Lay down complicated belts in one go, by dragging them.
- Mod will guess how some belts layed between other belts should be placed. (see 2nd example picture).
- Multiplayer ready.
- Works with all current and future belts.
- Untested with special mod belts, although it should still work, as long as the belt is of default belt type.
- If belts directions need to be manually changed, just place belts over belts.
- Mod will prefer player belt choice over automatic laying if possible.
version 1.1.0 - First public release
- Fixed: Transport Belt Madness is now playable
- Fixed: Error when going multiplayer.
- Rewritten parts to be more mod/script friendly, and less prone to crash.
- Multi-surface support now.
- Tweaked drawing belts.
- Updated for 0.17