Autobuild

by therax

Autobuild allows your character to automatically build, deconstruct, and upgrade nearby ghosts. A more efficient alternative to mods like Bluebuild.

Utilities
4 months ago
0.17 - 1.1

b Bug on interaction with mod Advanced Fluid Handling

4 years ago

I am playing with your awesome mod and Advanced Fluid Handling (from here on I will call it AFH), and I found a bug on the interaction.

So, the AFH mod has commands to change the underground connections direction, but every time I do such change, the game console shows the error below. It doesn't crash the game or anything really, everything continues normally and the underground connection direction changes successfully. The only consequence is the annoying error message every time.

This is the message:

"
The mod Autobuild caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event autobuild::script_raised_built (ID 77)
autobuild/control.lua:68: attempt to index local 'entity' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
autobuild/control.lua68: in fucntion <autobuild/control.lua66>
stack traceback:
underground-pipe-pack/scripts/rotate-and-toggle.lua:36: in function 'RotateUnderground'
underground-pipe-pack/scripts/rotate-and-toggle.lua:49: in function <underground-pipe-pack/scripts/rotate-and-toggle.lua:42>
[C]: in function 'pcall'
underground-pipe-pack/lib/event.lua:271: in function 'dispatch_event'
underground-pipe-pack/lib/event.lua:342: in function <underground-pipe-pack/lib/event.lua:305>
"

My guess is that the AFH uses the build event (or something similar) to do the underground connection direction trick, but since it does not actually build anything new, the event is being passed to Autobuild with a nil argument. No idea on the solution though.

Let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks for the mod anyways!

New response