Auto Research

by canidae

Automates research. Toggle GUI with Shift+T (customizable).

Utilities
3 years ago
0.13 - 1.1

i Feasible to round-robin through infinite research?

6 years ago

It would be nifty if it was possible to switch between different available infinite research, rather than needing to switch manually between the available options.

6 years ago

I believe that if you blacklist stuff you don't want to research and don't prioritize anything, it will semi-round robin non-blacklisted infinite techs. "Semi" as it won't keep them at the same level, it'll research whatever is deemed "least effort" (research cost doesn't increase equally for the different infinite techs), but it will go through all techs eventually.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

I'll have to double-check, but the impression I get is that currently vanilla infinite research has a fixed cost, which would mean that the research would never switch to anything else. Then again, I've only reached 100SPM momentarily just recently, so perhaps it will switch between different research later on.

I had a look, I'm clearly wrong, but it doesn't seem to switch as yet; perhaps it was just researching what was cheapest all along, and I wasn't paying attention?

New response