Astrotech Industries: Industrial Intermediates deprecated

The base of the Astrotech Industries mod line: focused on adding a little complexity to Nauvis, from vanilla to Angel's. Adds intermediate products for my mods, but also modifies base-game recipes to use them too. (This may be toggled in the settings.) Fully compatible with Bob's, Angel's and AAI Industry. Requires Bob's Functions, because I'm new to lua. Please notify me of any issues, feedback is greatly appreciated!

Content
8 months ago
Manufacturing

b Conflict with BZ (Solved)

8 months ago

Mod "bzaluminum" fail to load:bzaluminum/data-util.lua:399: stack overflow
stack traceback:
bzaluminum/data-util.lua:399: in function 'remove_recipe_effect'
bzaluminum/data-util.lua:1285: in function 'remove_prior_unlocks'
bzaluminum/data-util.lua:1290: in function 'remove_prior_unlocks'
bzaluminum/data-util.lua:1277: in function 'remove_prior_unlocks'
bzaluminum/data-util.lua:1302: in function 'replace_ingredients_prior_to'
bzaluminum/aluminum-burner-phase.lua:124: in main chunk
[C]: in function 'require'
bzaluminum/data-final-fixes.lua:7: in main chunk

I had to report to you because the bz writer was missing

8 months ago
(updated 8 months ago)

Hmm, it shouldn't be doing that. I think it's getting confused by the aluminum technology added by Bob's and Angel's mods. I'll add a patch for that as soon as I can.
*Update: It's fixed now! It turns out that the two different ways to spell aluminium/aluminum messed up the recipe.

8 months ago

Okay, thanks for the fix

8 months ago

Hi,I found another error
When I open bz Aluminum+bzfoundry+se+k2+this mod will prompt

Error ModManager.cpp:1623: Difficulty normal: Cycle in technology tree detected.

magnetics
-> electricity
-> copper-processing
-> automation-science-pack
-> magnetics

8 months ago
(updated 8 months ago)

Uh oh! Well, that's an issue, but fortunately it's easily fixed. I'll have a patch by the end of the day. Though, it'd help if I know what science pack you're using to research some of those early pre-red technologies, and what mod adds it.
*Update: It's fixed now! Though, ATI has not been tested for space exploration. (Even though "astro" is in the name.) It at least should not throw an error. I've also added a new setting (enabled by default) to add these products to K2 recipes!

8 months ago
(updated 8 months ago)

I don't really understand the tech added to those mods, I can only say that I added those major mods: BZ family bucket +K2+SE+BrassTacks+IfNickel+cargo ships+MDbobelectronics+RealisticFusionPower+AAI family bucket+Aircraft+Rocket-Silo-Construction,By the way, if I add your mod, it will still trigger this problem

8 months ago

I tried to check the technology, maybe your technology name and SE conflict?

8 months ago
(updated 8 months ago)

No, it should work now. I switched the magnetics tech to the basic tech card in Krastorio 2. Can you show me the error after updating to the latest version?

8 months ago
(updated 8 months ago)

I have updated, there is still an error, once the four mods are added together: BZ aluminum +SE+K2+ this mod, it will not be able to play normally and pop up this error, any combination of three mods can run normally, I guess BZ aluminum has a problem, I will try to go to the comment area of the bz author to ask,Although the BZ author may not maintain it anymore

5.866 Error ModManager.cpp:1625: Difficulty normal: Cycle in technology tree detected.
magnetics
-> electricity
-> copper-processing
-> automation-science-pack
-> magnetics

8 months ago

No, it's definently not BZ aluminium. I've never played space exploration. It works fine with BZ+K2, but it hasn't been updated for space exploration, probably because it changes a lot of tech. Even if I made it not throw an error, I still can't balance it with SE because I've never finished it. (I'm playing a run right now, it's awesome) Either way, space exploration was never really designed to run with a bunch of other mods (and even AAI industry frustrates modders) so there's not really much I can do about it. I'm sorry about this, and hope to fix it eventually.

8 months ago

I finally tested the mods: It turns out that the magnetics technology does not have the right Tech Card. That was actually an error from earlier that went unnoticed... Either way, it should work now!

8 months ago

Hard work, this update is normal, and I hope to see more intermediates with more complex recipes later in the game

8 months ago
(updated 8 months ago)

Download Astrotech Industries: Data Storage, then. Have fun with the processing units...
(And ideas for the intermediates are always appreciated! All the good ones are taken by other mods.)

New response