Artillery Bombardment Remote

Directs your artillery to bombard a selected area without having to target individual shots

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Combat

i Research cost

3 years ago

Love the mod. All the clicking was making my wrist hurt so I looked for a mod to select a larger area and voila this.. Works perfect.
However, if I may suggest. The basic bombardment remote research should either be cheaper (yellow research) or unlock with artillery. The reason is that it simply reduces the amount of clicks with the tradeoff being that you waste more ammo. I'm ok with that trade. I still use the single remote for targets missed or smaller things. There doesn't seem to be any compelling reason I can think of for the remote's research to be so expensive. It isn't overpowered, or even powerful, simply a handy tool to reduce my carpal tunnel. In a similar vein, the remote is a bit spendy too... It doesn't and would never replace the regular remote so I'm not sure on why it's as expensive as it is. Granted it's a one time cost so...

Now as far as the smart remote, that is perfect fine being expensive to research and make as it is very useful and powerful and pretty much replaced the basic remote.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

+1, even more so because the same effect can be achieved (a little less effectively) just by changing the key bindings, i would dissagree about the smart remote though, while being somewhat more expensive is fine, the extreme cost here should still be toned down by a fair bit

New response