Artillery Bombardment Remote

Directs your artillery to bombard a selected area without having to target individual shots

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Combat

g Blue Remote?

3 years ago

What's the Smart Artillery Exploration Remote for? Its the blue one

I spent 50k science researching it but its not clear how/where to use it and I don't seem to be able to make it work.

I can use the standard Smart Artillery Bo,bardment Remote for exploring chunks, is this part of the exploration remotes features?

3 years ago

The "Blue" one you click on an artillery turret and it causes a circle of artillery shells to be shot in a circle (at max distance) around your base .. to get max map exposure.

3 years ago

Oh you click ON the Turret with it. (XD Gave up on trying to work-out how to use it.)

Suggestion; add " click on an artillery turret to use" to the Exploration Remote item description or tech description. I don't see many people naturally clicking on their own buildings with an Artillery Remote to experiment.

Thanks for the mod! It should be in the main game.

2 years ago

I think there should be a description somewhere how it is used. I had to look here, because I couldn't figure it out on my own.
Maybe you could even use/create the new in-game tutorials/simulations for all of the three types.

New response