Arrow Inserter

by Bleb1k

A completely new approach to inserters: they are placed between machines and belts, which allows you to create much more compact designs! Enjoy the beautiful movement of objects that bounce seamlessly where they need to. They function similarly to the Dyson Sphere Program (DSP) and all types of inserters are supported, even from some popular mods. Who wants to leave space between assembler and belt anyway?

Content
10 months ago
Logistics

b Filter Inserter does not work by default

1 year, 11 days ago
(updated 1 year, 11 days ago)

I turned on "one filter slot" and now no insterter works anymore. it is not possible to reconfigure thousands of inserters!
if one filter slot is enabled and no filter item is set, the inserter should be enabled like in vanilla.

I have reset the settings, but still no inserter works, although no filter exists anymore.

BTW after a year of Factorio abstinence I came back and found this mod. great idea, wanted for a long time. Thanks

P.S: IMHO the speed should be faster, not slower because the way the "arm" has to move is shorter. There should be a setting that suits the needs of each user.

11 months ago

I turned on "one filter slot" and now no insterter works anymore. it is not possible to reconfigure thousands of inserters!
if one filter slot is enabled and no filter item is set, the inserter should be enabled like in vanilla.

In vanilla, if you have a filter inserter with no filter selected (while in whitelist mode) then it's also disabled.

11 months ago

yes, i confused that with the loader. but independently of that, all existing arrow inserters stop working when "one filter slot" is turned on. As solution either all existing one should be set to "blacklist", or an extra inserter that can filter should be used instead.

New response