Angel's Refining

Adds ore refining to the game. Compound ores have to be refined before you are able to smelt and cast them into plates. Works best in conjunction with Bobmods and supports additional mods like Yuoki Industries, Uranium Power and Nucular.

Content
2 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Mining

g Geodes

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Can not get any other ores besides the main 6. Bobs ores seem to be getting overwritten.
Can not make any silicon, silver, nickle, or lead ore from the main ores. Not sure if that is how it is supposed to work but i have no recipes for any of the ORE. I have recipes to smelt bobs ores into ingots but have no way to get the actual ore.
So i have no way to build any advanced machines.
Seems to be an issue with geode processing as well. Can pull geodes out of the ground but there are no recipes to crush them or use them in the crystallizer or liquifier.

Mods seems to just be broken, have been trying for six hours to fix this to no avail.
All the tutorials are outdated or i again have VERY different recipes and i can not seem to fix it.

6 years ago

You have to go through ore sorting to get other ores. From basic ones, saphirite and stitratite gives iron and copper ores (in different quantities), while rubyte yields also nickel (IIRC) and bobmonium gives silicon. You should have this in your crafting menu after researching ore sorting tech.
Unless you have any other problems I'm not seeing here.

6 years ago

Correct, i can only get iron and copper from the game. There are no rubyte or bobmonium nodes anywhere on the map.
Eg. Angel's refining has a normal brick as a recipe for all the ore crushers and sorters.
As soon as i start using Angel's Smelting and Petro Chem. The recipe changes to need Clay bricks and concrete bricks, concrete bricks need silicone, i have no way to get silicone.
I just need to know what additional mods i need to get bobmonium and rubyte into my game, or simply silicone. Adding bobsores and bobs library seen to do nothing, no recipes have changed and no additional nodes are spawning, just the 6 Angel states will spawn (Saphirite, Stiratite, Jivolite, Crotinnium, Coal, Uranium.) To be clear, ALL sorting and crushing recipes have only Iron, Copper, Stone and there parts(pebbles, nugets, slag).