Angel's Refining

Adds ore refining to the game. Compound ores have to be refined before you are able to smelt and cast them into plates. Works best in conjunction with Bobmods and supports additional mods like Yuoki Industries, Uranium Power and Nucular.

Content
a month ago
0.14 - 1.1
Mining

b unable to load the mod

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

angelsrefining/data-updates.lua:3:angelsrefining/prototypes/refining-override.lua:59:attempt to index field 'ingredients'(a nil value)

6 years ago

Similar failed to load mod
Failed to load mods: angelsrefining/data-updates.lua:3__angelsrefining__/prototypes/refining-override.lua:60:unexpected symbol near '+'

6 years ago

Same error as @transcending. I need my cracktorio fix.....

6 years ago

cannot load the mod, i have the same problem as @trancending

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Failed to load same as the 3 ppl above...

6 years ago

Similar error:

angelsrefining/data-updates.lua:3:angelsrefining/prototypes/refining-override.lua:31:angelsrefining/prototypes/refining-override-vanilla.lua:11:attempt to call field 'set_special_recipe_override' (a nil value)

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Indeed.
If you put "" around +1 it works fine however. It appears to be related to override for Yuoki and Nuclear, mods I don't use anyway.

So while waiting for a fix by Angel you can try that, around lines 60 and 159.

For exemple:
{ name = "angelsore1-chunk-processing", ingredients = {{ {type = "item", name = "angels-ore1-chunk", amount= "+1"} }}, results = {{ {type = "item", name = "y-res1", amount=1} }} },

It 'seems' to work fine.

6 years ago

at least line 60 is in the yuoki section. Something is really broken in there..

6 years ago

Oliver,

I'm now getting this error far later during the loading sequence:

14.746 Error ModManager.cpp:950: Error while loading recipe prototype "angelsore1-chunk-processing" (recipe): Difficulty normal: Value must be a string in property tree at ROOT.recipe.angelsore1-chunk-processing.normal.ingredients[1].name
Modifications: Angel's Refining

6 years ago

Strange, I didn't get this error.
You remove the 6 + sign and only that? I don't know, it works for me.

6 years ago

yeah, it must be another mod. trying to start a yuoki, angel's, bobs map. What about you?

6 years ago

I was trying to load my current game with Bob's and Angel.
Also trying to start a new one with SeaBlock, seems cool.

6 years ago

without yuoki, it loads, but that +1 was probably doing something else. It sure parses the expression, but the script is invalid if it executes with yuoki, further down the line.

Ah seablock, the tradition of Skyblock in factorio, I was expecting this sooner or later.

6 years ago

Yes I agree it might not be a good fix, specially if you're using Yuoki. I'm sure Angel will fix this soon.

6 years ago

It seems it's better to put "" around the +1 rather than removing the plus. I updated my post.

6 years ago

Not only were the "" missing but there were some pairs of {} too much in there too.

6 years ago

Man, your recipe override system is too big :(

How do you manage all that with a weak typed language like lua?

6 years ago

Also, not sure if Petrochem plus was broken, or if you just broke it..

More work for him I guess.

6 years ago

What's wrong with Petrochem ?

6 years ago

@ olivier -- Petrochem is throwing - Error while loading recipe prototype "algae-brown-burning" (recipe): Difficulty normal: Recipe must have at least one result product.

6 years ago

not for me, post on the forum so I can have a look

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Man, your recipe override system is too big :(

How do you manage all that with a weak typed language like lua?

To be honest, the weak type system is much less of a headache than the sparse documentation for the data formats being worked with.

fehler beim laden der mods angels refining /prototypes/override-functions.lua:529: table index is nil

5 years ago

I have a problem loading angel's refining with angel's petrochem. Does anyone know why?