Angel's Refining

Adds ore refining to the game. Compound ores have to be refined before you are able to smelt and cast them into plates. Works best in conjunction with Bobmods and supports additional mods like Yuoki Industries, Uranium Power and Nucular.

Content
2 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Mining

b No Fluoric Waste Water Production

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

I already had trouble producing enough Fluoric Waste Water and Fluorite (circular dependency), however since the latest update there is no recipe to make Fluoric Waste Water anymore (Hydro Refining output of Crottinium has changed)? Same for Chloric Waste Water by the way...

6 years ago

That error should have already been fixed with the latest version. Are you still having this issue?

6 years ago

I'm having the issue too. No way to make hydrofluoric acid. Only way is by refining jivolite ores into chunks. Ore needs HF acid. Issue is cannot crack acid gas into HF acid because yellow catalyst needs jivolite ore. So no way to even start the process.

6 years ago

Update: I was playing quasi vanilla. So just your refining and ores. No Bob's stuff. After I just updated the mods, it couldn't load the refining mod. So I'm starting again with Bob's enabled

6 years ago

I also got this problem. I wanted to start mining jivolite to increase my ore input for my factory.
But going down the process for purified jivolite sorting, I get 50% for my HF-acid from waste water, but I aint got recipe for creating HF acid.
I am playing with bobs and some other mods, so there might be a dependency. Any suggestions what to disable/fix to enable HF acid creation?