Angel's Refining

Adds ore refining to the game. Compound ores have to be refined before you are able to smelt and cast them into plates. Works best in conjunction with Bobmods and supports additional mods like Yuoki Industries, Uranium Power and Nucular.

Content
a month ago
0.14 - 1.1
Mining

b Still not compatible with bobsplates

6 years ago

Just a heads-up for those who saw the update. We know it's a lot of work Angel, appreciate it.

6 years ago

current issue is "failure to load mods: error in assignID, item with name 'basic circuit board' does not exist.

Source: Ore sorting facility (recipe)"

Still seems to be bobsplates

6 years ago

yeah for me it also dont work with bobs plates
but i have another error message:
the given sprite position (left_top= 0x40) is completeley outside the actual sprite image (size= 464x35) Sprite name:
base/graphics/entity/oil-refinery/oil-refinery-fire.png

6 years ago

@solidscarlet that looks like you dont have bobelectronics

@roterrechen I fixed that error with petrochem, are you sure you are on the newest version and are not using another mod referencing that?

6 years ago

@arch66angel That looks like you are right and a beautiful soul and I love you because it fixed it. Thank you thank you thank you.

6 years ago

@Arch666Angel
im using the newest version..so when you say it have to work then i have to look for the error in combination with another mod

6 years ago

@Arch666Angel
i tested it again with only all off bob's mods and all of yours and the same error occured..
so if only deleted angels refining an there is no error
so i think the is a problem with this mod or something with bob's
thank you again for all your work.. i dont want to get on your nerves when im the only one who has this problem