Angel's Refining

Adds ore refining to the game. Compound ores have to be refined before you are able to smelt and cast them into plates. Works best in conjunction with Bobmods and supports additional mods like Yuoki Industries, Uranium Power and Nucular.

Content
2 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Mining

g V.6 Bug in migration file?

7 years ago

I think the latest version has a bug in the migration file. Won't load a save game. Too many "end" statements?

7 years ago

Having the same problem here: https://imgur.com/a/1Rpc4

7 years ago

"should be fixed"

7 years ago

The game loaded, but all my natural gas wells, tapped and untapped, have vanished. This makes me very sad.

7 years ago

Also I can no longer crystalize sludge into aluminum, gold zinc, etc. Only the first three recipes appear to still work. This is not good.

7 years ago

Nevermind, updating everything seems to have fixed the problem, I caught it at exactly the wrong time. A couple of console commands to restore the deleted wells and I'm back in business. Recipes for crystallization are still not selectable in the mk 2 crystallizer, but maybe that was intentional.

7 years ago

Try picking up and placing down the crystallizer again, that you cant select them in the mk2 is not intended.

7 years ago

I can't select any but the first three ore recipes in the base crystallizer either. Picking it up and setting it down doesn't help. The higher recipes are visible on the Slag Processing 2 tech but not under my crafting menu.

7 years ago

^^ what romalar said. I picked em up, put em down, tried it in a mk 1, built a new mk2... only thing I didn't try was console unresearching and re-researching, which I'll try next time I play, but hopefully there's another point release.

Thanks for being so on top of little bugs in general, Angel. You're a top modder.

7 years ago

Looks to me like this is fixed in 0.6.2, thanks!

7 years ago

Yeah as always I derped migrations, should be fixed now

7 years ago

All fixed. Great mod.