Angel's Refining

Adds ore refining to the game. Compound ores have to be refined before you are able to smelt and cast them into plates. Works best in conjunction with Bobmods and supports additional mods like Yuoki Industries, Uranium Power and Nucular.

Content
2 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Mining

b Game crashes without Bobassembly, Bobenemies, Boblogistics

7 years ago

Hi Arch666Angel,

First off, thanks for all your hard work on Angels!

There seems to be a requirement issue I've noticed with Angels. I'm haven't narrowed down which of the Angel's mods are causing the issue, but when I try to load factorio with all of the angel's mods and just bobelectronics, boblibrary, and bobplates (which are the stated requirements, boblibrary being a requirement of the other two) the game crashes due to "Error in assignID, item with name 'oil-refinery-3' does not exist" or various other items. Apparently at least some Angel's mod also requires bobassembly, bobenemies, and boblogistics, since the game will crash on startup if I'm missing any one of these 3. This was tested on 0.14.17 using ONLY bobs and angels mods and no other mods.

Also, is the game really suppose to error out on load if there are mod issues like this? Maybe that is the behavior the game is suppose to have, so might not be a factorio bug itself, but seems game breaking for anyone that only knows how to manage mods through the UI, since there is then no way to get back to the UI, though I know this is just their first run of the mod manager stuff and they have some upgrades in store I'm sure.

Thanks,
Dan

7 years ago

same here