Angel's Refining

Adds ore refining to the game. Compound ores have to be refined before you are able to smelt and cast them into plates. Works best in conjunction with Bobmods and supports additional mods like Yuoki Industries, Uranium Power and Nucular.

Content
2 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Mining

b Flouric waste processing non-functional

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

Jivolite processing in floatation cells was working fine the other day, and producing yellow water. today it's producing flouric water, but the techs for handling it are non-functional.

The tech for processing it is listed as being in Water Treatment, but the recipes don't actually show up in either the building or the crafting menu. The "what's it for" mod is also not finding any recipes for the flouric water.

running with all the bob and angel mods combined, along with nuculear (as well as a number of other mods significantly less likely to be involved), fully updated, and on the most recent version of factorio.

EDIT: clarification, more/better details.

7 years ago

Hopefully fixed with 0.4.1

7 years ago

Working now, thanks. :)

Oh, I forgot to mention it before, but I found myself able to research pressure tanks over and over again.

Great mods, by the way, but trying to figure out the complexities of your refining is slowly driving me quite delightfully mad :) so many products, so little idea of how they all inter-related.