Angel's Addons - C.A.B.

Adds another type of Crawler

Utilities
4 months ago
0.17 - 1.1

i Train-C.A.B.

4 years ago

Hello, can you make a trainbased version of the Cab, maybe using a spezialized cargo wagon and spezial rails or trainstops to transmit the energy?

4 years ago

It does require you to deploy it, and not sure how you would deploy a train as you cannot shoot a weapon, maybe with the artillery remote? I could look into this...

4 years ago

Hello, thanks for your answer, can you make it work with a spezial trainstop, that deploys the train-cab, when it receives a spezial circuit-signal?

4 years ago

hmm deploying it when in manual mode and stopped, nothing when in automatic mode for sure

4 years ago

Auto-deploying when stopped sounds kinda bad, I wouldn´t want it to waste it´s stored power to power my mainbase, when it´s waiting at it´s homestation, could you make it to be able to deploy only if it is on special rails? or that you have to place a special power pole to be able to use the power from the train-cab?

4 years ago

that's why I would want it to still use a deploy thingy like the regular cab does

4 years ago

but how would that work?

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Unknown up to this point... needs a better way or more detailed implementation...

I thought about your previous comment about powering rails when you're at your home station... in that case, it would sit in automatic mode, I don't see why you would put it in manual when it's just sitting idle in your base. So deploying it when it is stopped in manual mode isn't that bad... It could only power entities near itself anyway, and it won't connect to other power poles either, so that's no issue either.

4 years ago

does that mean that it doesn´t powers electric networks? if yes that would be a problem

4 years ago

It does not indeed, similarly as of now, the cab does not power other networks, only the machines adjacent to the cab, marked in the blue area

4 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

but when you place the cab within the supply area of a substation it powers everything in the supply area of the substation

New response