Angel's Addons - C.A.B.

Adds another type of Crawler

Utilities
4 months ago
0.17 - 1.1

b [Fixed] I had a bug.

4 years ago

Error while running event angelsaddons-cab::on_player_removed_equipment (ID 39)
LuaEquipmentGrid doesn't contain key name.
stack traceback:
angelsaddons-cab/control.lua:95: in function <angelsaddons-cab/control.lua:91>
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'index'
__angelsaddons-cab
/control.lua:95: in function <angelsaddons-cab/control.lua:91>

4 years ago

I have another bug, when I have a portable airport and 10 robots, and I make the vehicles go to a specific place to build my robots deploy to build, when they will recharge yen to whoever goes to the nearest airport, others who are standing still

4 years ago

Thanks for the report, i'll have a look at it.

For the portable airport, I'm not sure what you're trying to tell me... you got robot equipment in the cab, when you deploy it, the robots go to another charging station instead of the vehicle? Or am I understanding it wrong?

Kind regards
lovely_santa

4 years ago

you understood correctly and are sorry for misspelling me

4 years ago

and there are also robots that stay in their current position and don't move

4 years ago

well, i'm not changing a thing with the roboports, nor the behaviour of vehicle equipment, are you sure you're not fully draining the roboports, resulting in robots going to a nearby network? Anyhow, I don't realy seem to have any connection to vehicle equipment except the energy transmitter, which is in fact a nightvision equipment behind the scenes.

4 years ago

I looked, but the roboport is at its maximum energy capacity and for the power supply I put in the portable reactor

4 years ago

I'm returning you, I managed to solve the problem by adding the bobvehicle mod, and my robots deploy correctly

4 years ago

The error should be fixed in the next release. I've also changed the power consumption priority from primary to secundary. This will prevent the energy interface to drain all the energy resulting in roboports not functioning.

Kind regards
lovely_santa

This thread has been locked.