Angel's Extended Smelting and Compression

Extension to Angel's Smelting providing all metal mixing recipies to metallurgy (Brass, Bronze, etc) and compression on metal casting (eg. Iron Sheet) as well as casting gear wheels and pipes

Content
3 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Manufacturing

g Missing Molten recipes

3 years ago

Not 100% sure if another mod is removing it but i cant find Bronze/Brass recipes for combining molten copper/tin for bronze and copper/zinc for brass plus the enhancements, im using bobs and angels together. normal recipes for ingots is there but no molten recipe

3 years ago

invar as well

3 years ago

I checked the code and only cobalt steel is implemented, combining molten iron or steel with molten cobalt directly into plates. So it's not another mod removing them, but rather they were never there in the first place?

I would recommend the alloy mixing mod from Aragas instead, but it hasn't been updated since 0.17 so that's no good either...

3 years ago

Ive been sitting on that concept and am not sure how to balance it correctly, i can add in brass/bronze/invar options in future, but im tempted to remove that pathway entirely

3 years ago

I should have answered this properly, sorry...
The intial versions of this mod, and the 0.17 versions did include the direct from molten recipes for bronze/brass/invar/cobalt-steel.
The main issue with them at that state, was the mess with ratios, productivity, and clutter.
It is still on my to-do list to re-evaluate these recipes with the potential to bring them back, if i did though, it would be for coils only, instead of having access to them early on.
As it stands, the cobalt-steel one is there for reference and was left in the background to allow those already using it to keep doing so, while not adding it to tech for new people to unlock (i think enough time has passed that i need to actually visit this soon)