Ammo Loader+

More than just a turret loader. Auto load everything from turrets to artillery wagons to furnaces and even the player themselves. Auto upgrade ammo and fuel without tedious manual replacement. Infinite range and compatible with Factorissimo2.

Content
16 days ago
0.14 - 1.1
Logistics

g Blue dot on vehicles and turrets.

3 years ago

This blue dot doesn't seem to be addressed anywhere in the mod description. I can't get it to ever change color, so it doesn't seem to indicate anything useful.

Does it really need to exist? I mean, in my opinion, it's very ugly.

3 years ago

Hi there!

The blue dot indicates that the mod recognizes that entity as trackable/fillable. Once it has a provider chest, hovering will draw a line to the provider chest it is currently using. You can turn this feature off in the mod settings on the player tab.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

3 years ago

Thank you, silentcrim!

The player setting "Draw Range" only says it "draws the range perimeter when hovering over a chest", which is why I didn't realize this setting also applied the blue dot while hovering a vehicle. And I'm still unclear why the blue dot is useful. It would seem sufficient to draw the pink lines.

It's pretty quick and painless to hop into player settings and toggle the setting.

I do hope you'll add a mention in the setting tooltip, and possibly mod description, about how "Draw Range" also enables the blue dot while hovering over vehicles and turrets. :)

3 years ago

O_o Now that you point it out, I can see how misleading that option and description are. Whoops!

Originally, the feature was only supposed to do as the description says. I guess as I expanded on the feature as more of a consumer/provider visual aid, I failed to update the setting name, tooltip, and description.

Anyway, thanks for bringing this to my attention! I'll be sure to address it in the next update. As always, don't hesitate if you have any other questions.

New response