|Created:||2 years ago|
|Latest Version:||0.3.2 (2 years ago)|
|Factorio version:||0.14 - 0.15|
This mod adds a pole (AKA Almost an antenna) with very long wire distance but can only carry circuit wires, not copper.
After you place the pole, it removes all copper cables connected to it and connects all relevant 'antennas' with red and green wires. If you try to connect copper cables to it manually, they will be removed too.
There will probably be a good amount of lag when placing the pole. That's because the game is not meant to support poles with such wire distance. Other than that, there should be no other slowdown caused by this mod.
As of 0.2 you can also use the GUI to make any pole you place circuit-only.
In addition, you can also toggle if the pole will get auto-connected to neighbors or not. This works for both normal and circuit-only poles.
You can also ask questions on the forum!
- Fixed that mining an almost-an-antenna would return big electric pole instead
- Fixed a crash when destroying ghost of an electric pole
- Updated for Factorio 0.15
- Fixed some crashes when loading a save from the previous version
- Fixed that almost-an-antenna had wrong properties
- Complete rewrite (hopefully backwards compatible)
- Added an option to make normal poles circuit only (with blueprint support)
- Initial release