Alien Loot Economy

Biters now drop alien ore, which can be smelted into alien metal, which is the ingredient for alien items that are better than their vanilla counterparts. Also introduces Hyper-Modules which level up after killing a lot of Biters. The mod is compatible with Bobs Enemies, Rampant and Natural Evolution Enemies.

Content
a month ago
0.16 - 1.1
Enemies

b 0 Ore after 7000 kills?

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Hi,

I don't know if it's a bug, but can't seem to find my answer in the FAQ, only in one of the discussion that specify " little bitter don't seem to drop ore at all. "

I've done a game with about 5 hours of gameplay with hypermodule at lvl 11 and 7000 kills but don't have any drop yet from monster. Can we please have a little bit more detail on how it's working?

PS: I got lot of mods install probably around 30-40 mods, including Rampant. I can't seem to find any mod setting for "Alien loot economy" but already found that answer in one of the discussion saying there wasn't supose to be any.

A little help please on what could possibly don't drop the ore or is it really high end game that we start seeing them.

The version used is: 0.17

5 years ago

Thank you for the answer, really appreciated!

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

After some research i found the mod <Alien Loot Economy Rampant Compatibility Fix> https://mods.factorio.com/mod/rampant-alienmodule-compat which is working for me now with rampant.

5 years ago

Thats great news! Thanks for the info, i will update the description of the mod.

5 years ago

For me Rampant works great with ore generation if "New enemies" are turned on. Neutral biters indeed don't drop, but with evolution progress they are replaced by more specific and dangerous new enemies. But why can't you create ore from artifacts using recipe (5 stone + 5 iron ore + artifact = 5 ore)?
Or this mod (Alien Loot economy) doesn't drop artifacts without Bob's Enemies?