Bigger Artillery (2.1 Port)


2.1 Port of 'Bigger Artillery' -upscaled graphics coming soon all credits to Mrxmen24

Content
a month ago
2.1
63
Combat

b Non-recov error

7 days ago
(updated 7 days ago)

Here is the error msg:

The mod Bigger Artillery (0.7.6) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event alexx-bigger-artillery::on_tick (ID 0)
LuaEntity::active is read only.
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'newindex'
__alexx-bigger-artillery
/control/bertha.lua:46: in function <alexx-bigger-artillery/control/bertha.lua:36>

Factorio starts fine. But this error happens when I load a shell into the turret.
At that time, I was using an arty mod but I later tested with a straight vanilla arty shell (no mods for type or for stacking) and got the same error.

7 days ago

I see, I'm on it

7 days ago

updating to 0.7.7 from a glance should solve this but I'm still looking into it

New response