AiX Matter deprecated

by AlienX

During your exploration of the planet, you stumble across a new type of fluid. You find that when you inject this fluid with other materials it becomes empowered. AiX Matter is the base of this mod, use it to better your base and automation.

Overhaul
2 years ago
1.0 - 1.1

g Duplication Technology Feedback

3 years ago

Hi all,
Firstly thanks for using my mod, I hope you're enjoying playing it :)

I have added something I wanted to add when the mod first started... Duplication Technology, but from the raw recipe materials for the products you want to dupe.

My initial requirements from this were:
1) The technology must be "smart" - it must automatically re-create duplication recipes for any mod you have installed.
2) The technology must be limited - I chose to only pick recipes that can use Productivity Modules
3) Any build that already creates an item that the player wishes to duplicate later should be relatively simple to implement into an original design, with some changes (such as pipe routing)

However, I would like some feedback of ratios and ideas for difficulty - it's rather hard while in Notepad to see how much the numbers on recipes reflect the actual difficulty so if you think things should be harder or easier then please submit your ideas down below :)

Cheers
- AlienX

New response