Air filtering

by Schorty

Adding machines to reduce pollution

2 years ago
0.13 - 1.1

i Waste product

7 years ago

I would really appreciate it if you could add a waste product (maybe as a setting?). Mainly because if you clean a filter, and dump the waste on the ground, it'd really go back into the air. It really breaks this mod without a waste product. Just something I'd like to see in your great mod! :D

7 years ago

Hey there,

I was considering something like this earlier. The reason I decided against a waste product, was the "playability" of this mod. It doesn't add gameplay if you just have to make a giant storage to get rid of the waste. The pretty high power consumption plus the logistic challenge of recycling the air filters is enough draw back, in my eyes.
Thanks for the suggestion anyways :)

7 years ago

Perhaps we can have a pollution brick that can be used to build walls and fill in water?

7 years ago

Actually, A recycling machine in Yuoki Engine has done this. I had to use Blackmarket mod to sell the dust it collects :(

7 years ago

Well the pollution from furnaces/boilers/etc... is carbon, if bobs is installed how about outputting carbon as a byproduct, or something that gets processed into carbon? That would make this quite a useful mod, max your pollution in an area to process it out and increase carbon production.

New response