Air Filtering Advanced

Add machines that use craftable and refurbishable filters (and electricity) to clear pollution

4 years ago
0.14 - 0.18

b Error on load

6 years ago

0.863 Mods to disable:Failed to load mods: air-filtering-patched/data.lua:5: air-filtering-patched/prototypes/recipe-updates.lua:64: attempt to index global 'bobmods' (a nil value)

6 years ago

Because the mod author decided everyone plays with bob's and set the config to on by default, therefore because you don't have bobs installed (nor do I), the mod can't be loaded or have the settings changed at all.

Wait for him to wake up and maybe change it or just don't use it.

6 years ago

%appdata%/factorio/mods you can find modlist file there and turn of air filtering mod manualy. ill fix this as soon as i can for everyone. sorry

6 years ago

edit modlist.json file to ,
"integrate-bobmods": {
"value": false
},
"integrate-bobmods-tech": {
},
"integrate-bobs-electronics": {
},
"integrate-bobs-plates": {
},
"use-powerbar-icons": {
}
will dissable all air filtering settings and should work regardles of bob's mods

6 years ago

Yeah, the game gave me the option of disabling the mod and restarting. Also, setting the default value for the corresponding items in your Settings.lua file to false fixed it as well.

Out of curiosity, is anyone else getting 404 not found when trying to download some mods from the portal? Yours is one that's doing it to me.

6 years ago

on the 404 yes everyone is getting it you cant download files uploaded in the past couple of hours apparently. on my mod i have fixed it with 0.6.12. i made it overwrite saved settings for my mod to false

6 years ago

Ah, thank you. Never noticed it before. Guess I've never been that close to after upload before trying to download. :P

6 years ago

no that 404 is not a usual thing something was up with the server this time you can download updates 1 sec after they are up. its a one time hickup

6 years ago

Gotcha. Thanks!

New response