Air Filtering Advanced

Add machines that use craftable and refurbishable filters (and electricity) to clear pollution

4 years ago
0.14 - 0.18

a Hello world

6 years ago

If you have any suggestions/bugs to report please do I'm all ears.

6 years ago

Does the efficiency module change how much pollution is consumed, because from what I understand pollution is based on the power usage and the pollution value.. I'm not sure, so I'm asking :S

6 years ago

I actually didn't think of that I'm gonna check later. Vanilla efficiency modules count as "consumption" (power) and "pollution" modifiers.

6 years ago

Hi blackmaster,

I think its a very good mod, but also very overpowered.
I play games with enemy's 5x hp and Natural Evolution and stuff to make the game more challenging. With your mod even that becomes easy because its kinda quick to get almost no pollution anymore.
Maybe an idea to make it way more expensive to use this or lower the output?

6 years ago

Im still balancing the mod im focused more on making the research of higher tier machines more expensive. I hope soon i can have a mod setting that will allow people to increase or reduce the effectivness of the machines. The goal is to use a lot electricity (from solar) to clean pollution i just need to find the right amount.

6 years ago

Unless im mistaken, the description states that the mk5 consumes 15 times as many filters as the mk1 for the same amount of polution removed. Wouldnt it be easier, cheaper and more effective to just build 15 mk1 instead? What is the actual incentive to getting more advanced versions when you can just build more basic models?

6 years ago

The MK6 is 15x not the MK5 and yes you can use more lower tier machines for the same effect but you will spend more electicity that way not to mention its 1 machine that takes up space instead of 15, same story as with assemblers. Also higher tier ones are going to get more options in the future not just spending filters.

6 years ago

Take away the bobs by default rubbish. It's not listed as a required dependency and you can't turn it off if you don't have bobs installed.

6 years ago

edit modlist.json file to ,
"integrate-bobmods": {
"value": false
},
"integrate-bobmods-tech": {
},
"integrate-bobs-electronics": {
},
"integrate-bobs-plates": {
},
"use-powerbar-icons": {
}
will dissable all air filtering settings and should work regardles of bob's mods
working on a fix for all

New response