add-loader

by kij336

add loader, fast loader, express loader. and add more fast loaders conjunction with bobsmod. now work with cargo-wagons(train)

Content
7 years ago
0.13 - 0.14
Transportation

g Items come out of chests but won't go in

7 years ago

http://imgur.com/a/yBaj9 - Image link:

The items refuse to go in, but come out just fine. Am I doing something wrong? Only logistics based mod we have is Bob's Adjustable Inserters. I've tried using filters and clearing filters with no luck.

7 years ago

Same problem here, got Bob's Adjustable Inserters as well.

7 years ago

Having the same problem, don't use bob's mods though. Items come out, none will go in. Is there a link on the forums somewhere for this mod?

7 years ago

Never mind, got it working.

7 years ago

how did you do it, charmead? Care to share?

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

I well try to explain best i can with out pics or videos ok one end of the loader u see a edge of belt right, and other end is flat, you rotate the loader were the belt is facing the belt and the end with out belt touching a chest, once place like that hover mouse over loader and hit your rotate button were the edge of loader that has belt is now moving towards the chest you whant it to go to. AKA the arrows on loader are facing towards intake chest, in other words the edge of loader that does not have belt most alwasy touch a chest to work, i hope you understand this.

7 years ago

Exact same behavior for me as in DJ-Coal's picture. Extracts fine; doesn't insert.

7 years ago

Alright, is anyone else still having problems? If so I can explain this is a longer but more, understanding way. If so say something than I will upload some images to explain this.

7 years ago

I believe it has a bug - but to get it to load what I had to do was to place it where it needed to be but rotated backwards, and then use R to rotate it in place to be the right orientation. Unloading though works properly but only if you place it correctly the first time, if you rotate it into place then it stops unloading.

I have to think this is a bug - as it stands I can't find any way to have the same loader unload from an inventory and load into another inventory (a single loader) - because you have to place it wrong first for the loading to work properly but you have to place it correctly first for the unloading to work properly.

7 years ago

THANKS TheBabyDru IT WORKS... YYYYAAAAAAYYYYY

7 years ago

I'm having a similar issue, but I'm using angels ores. I can use the rotation trick to load, but it will not unload the finished product from a crusher, even if i filter or rotate

7 years ago

the tech seems to have dissapeared

New response