add-loader

by kij336

add loader, fast loader, express loader. and add more fast loaders conjunction with bobsmod. now work with cargo-wagons(train)

Content
7 years ago
0.13 - 0.14
Transportation

b Full i accept no more

7 years ago

It seems when a storage is full it will stop placing the object in the storage forever. so i leave a chest to fill with iron, it fills as it should, i then take out some iron and it stops placing any more in. I have also tested this on assembling machines and the same problem.

7 years ago

That's true. But 'loader' is vanilla item. Not made by me. (But can't use it on vanilla, so i made this mod.)
I have no idea how to solve that problem. But you can use circuit network.(connect chest and transport belt that before the loader.) Or use 'Warehousing' mod to make huge size chest.
(ps. my english skill is not good. sorry.)

7 years ago

Outputing loaders are not affected by this, but I've found two way to make this playable :
1) loaders react to inserters pulling from them so with 3 inserters, considering your inserter goes to the left, simply put an inserter down at the entre of it, then one left, then on up targeting the machine/chest the loader is loading.
2) using script, you could add to a table the loaders when they are built, then each tick, you simply need to set the active state to false then to true of all your loaders, I don't know how it would affect performance, but this do the trick.

New response