Actual Craft Times Remade

by Pawz

I've always had a hard time figuring out how many of this or that is needed to get Y, so here's a mod to help us all out! Taking into account the bonuses applied to the various things that can get bonuses, this mod will you show you exactly how fast your assemblers could be crafting!

Utilities
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1

b Non Recoverable Error when opening Pyanodon pumpjack with natural gas recipe

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Edit... just now saw the forum thread link. Will post there
I got this error when opening a Pyanodon pumpjack with any of the 3 natural gas recipes:

The mod Actual Craft Time caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event Actual_Craft_Time::on_gui_opened (ID 83)
Actual_Craft_Time/control.lua:348: attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'extra' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
Actual_Craft_Time/control.lua:348: in function 'addItemFrame'
Actual_Craft_Time/control.lua:614: in function <Actual_Craft_Time/control.lua:384>

I have screenshots if they will help. Also, great mod, thanks for your work on it.

4 years ago

Same problem here, and tdh its a old issue ... sadly because this mod is really helpful :(

4 years ago

Just tested this today, seems to be fixed.

1 year, 4 months ago

Error seems to be back again, on latest version of pyanodons and by clicking on tar extractor.

The mod Actual Craft Times Remade (1.0.6) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event actual-craft-times-remade::on_gui_opened (ID 87)
actual-craft-times-remade/prototypes/shared.lua:82: attempt to get length of field 'products' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
actual-craft-times-remade/prototypes/shared.lua:82: in function 'getProductionNumbersForEntity'
actual-craft-times-remade/prototypes/calculator.lua:113: in function 'addEntity'
actual-craft-times-remade/prototypes/calculator.lua:141: in function <actual-craft-times-remade/prototypes/calculator.lua:139>

New response