Actual Craft Times Remade

by Pawz

I've always had a hard time figuring out how many of this or that is needed to get Y, so here's a mod to help us all out! Taking into account the bonuses applied to the various things that can get bonuses, this mod will you show you exactly how fast your assemblers could be crafting!

Utilities
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1

i Multiplier limited to 30?

5 years ago

could you please remove the limit on the multiplier?

5 years ago

Yeah - the slider currently must have a max. I'll be adding something like the circuit settings - slider + entry box so you can manually specify the exact multiple.

5 years ago

From my little experience if you set it to 200 is enough overall.

5 years ago

OK - check out the latest version! I've updated to 200, although I think I might make it a user setting ( I find the bar is a bit finicky with that high a number)

5 years ago

( I find the bar is a bit finicky with that high a number)

You can still increment/decrement by single values with the mouse scroll wheel when over the bar, so even with exceptionally high values you can still fine tune it easily.

5 years ago

( I find the bar is a bit finicky with that high a number)

You can still increment/decrement by single values with the mouse scroll wheel when over the bar, so even with exceptionally high values you can still fine tune it easily.

Wow, thank you so much for this info. I was going mad trying to set it while dragging the mouse. And it was always skipping numbers. So damn frustrating. Had no clue/didn't even cross my mind that you can use the scroll wheel.

5 years ago

Lol, that's the pattern of all Factorio slider controls. :-)

5 years ago

Lol, that's the pattern of all Factorio slider controls. :-)

Yeah, kinda new to the game. :)

5 years ago

Haha.. Y'know I never knew it either till today!

I'm putting out a new version with a user configurable setting for the maximum multiplier if you don't like 200. Should keep everyone happy!

New response