Abandoned Ruins

You may have crash-landed on this planet, but it seems you weren't the first to settle here. Abandoned Ruins adds ruins to world generation for you to explore and build into your own base, but be careful... Just because the ruins are long since abandoned, their defences might not be as dormant.

Content
3 years ago
Environment

i changelog?

3 years ago

hey i just like to know what changes happen during version changes, even something as simple as "new POI's added", always good to know how a mod evolves over time XD

3 years ago

+1

3 years ago

Here's the info from the main page formatted for changelog.txt:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version: 1.2.1
Date: 2020-09-15

Bugfixes:
    - Fix for other mod interactions causing hostile turrets and locked assembly machines

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version: 1.2.2
Date: 2020-09-19

Bugfixes:
    - Fix for reinstalls of the mod after disabling on a save.

You should copy it as is. Make sure you get all 99 dashes, don't change the spacing at the start of a line, don't add spaces after a final colon (as in "Bugfixes:"), and never ever use \t -- or the in-game changelog parser will throw an error.

For more information, please check out the changelog tutorial! :-)

3 years ago

Thanks for the info. I’ll add a proper change log in the next release. I hadn’t realised there was a specific file / format.

New response