Abandoned Ruins

You may have crash-landed on this planet, but it seems you weren't the first to settle here. Abandoned Ruins adds ruins to world generation for you to explore and build into your own base, but be careful... Just because the ruins are long since abandoned, their defences might not be as dormant.

Content
3 years ago
Environment

g Generation on already existing save

3 years ago

Is there any way to make this mod generate structures on already existing maps and saves because currently they are generated only on new maps, but not on save that the mod was later added to.

3 years ago

You should get ruins on newly generated chunks, but there's not much I can do to already existing chunks without risking placing ruins over built structures.

3 years ago

I went a long way to ungenerated part on an old save but still nothing got generated.

3 years ago

Me too

3 years ago

I think this was related to a ruin chunk coordinate bug fixed in v1.2.0. Let me know if you still run into this on newly generated chunks after this update.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Is there any way to make this mod generate structures on already existing maps and saves because currently they are generated only on new maps, but not on save that the mod was later added to.

You can test this Mod there will delete all Chunks without Player Entity and you can scan and explore the Chunks new

https://mods.factorio.com/mod/DeleteEmptyChunks

Sry for my bad English

New response