ab logistics center

by ABacker

Consume power to teleport items. A replace of robots logistics, configurable and UPS friendly.

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 0.18
Logistics

g Is there anyone using this mod?

5 years ago

o(=·ω·=)m

5 years ago

I guess not.

(╯—﹏—)╯(┷━━━┷

5 years ago

一个能通过的名:当然有了,<_<

5 years ago

:D thank you ,It`s a Great mod For me.

4 years ago

I just started using the mod. It's pretty slick. I do wish that I could turn off the fact that robots reply to the requests as well. I'd just use normal request chests for them.

4 years ago

It is really game changing. I myself stop using it right now.

It was designed to replace the robots system, but failed.

( ̄Д ̄)ノ

4 years ago

Just so I understood that: You're the author and you stopped using it? Does that mean you're not going to update or do anything with it? It's an excellent mod. Of course there are a few things I'd change...

But if you're not going to be updating or anything, I guess I should remove it as well.

4 years ago

I will do the least updates to keep it working in new factorio versions, but not functional updates. Not for now.

I'm sorry if this disappoints you.

4 years ago

If you change your mind on changes, it'd be really nice to have a requester chest that does not work with robots. That way it's only being fed by your mod.

4 years ago

OK, I'll think about it.

Actually, the main reason I stop developing this mod is that I am quite busy these days. But should not after one or two monthes.

I have many ideas on this mod, you can check the TODO.txt in it. I just have not time to implement them.

This thread has been locked.