by Kadaban

Adds a large landfill that disposes of trash at the cost of creating pollution

Content
4 years ago
0.16 - 0.17
Storage

g Original Author

6 years ago

Hi! While I don’t have a problem with you continuing my mod, I would’ve preferred you ask me permission first. I stopped updating it myself because I didn’t think anyone used it. However, I received a PM asking for support with a bug earlier today. Now that I know people are still interested in this mod, I would like to take it back up myself. I would’ve sent this to you in a PM instead of publicly, but I was unable to find you on the forums.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Been away some time from Factorio, so excuse the late reply.
After checking the license on your mod I decided against contacting you as the license you provided was as good as "do whatever you want". Same for this "simple continuation" I provided here. I should have probably called my edit just a bugfix to make it load in the then latest version. I only uploaded this as a service for others.
As I said before: if you're interested in picking this up again feel free to. I'll gladly redirect people to whatever you're providing instead of this and I'll actually delete this mod as long as there's an equivalent mod available.

EDIT: I just found the collaborators tab and added you there in case you want to change something here. I could even gladly transfer ownership if you want to.

4 years ago

Excuse the late reply myself, I got hired at a new job last year. And you're right, the license is pretty much "do whatever you want", so I'm not really upset about it. It's just something I would've done myself had I been messaged. You're free to keep this up if you'd like.

New response