WorldMiner

by Xp1000

Welcome to the adventurous world of World Miner! Embark on an exciting journey where you'll explore world chunk by chunk, to uncover precious resources, valuable rocks yielding rare ores and lurking dangers.

Scenarios
9 months ago
Environment

i Please less ore

9 months ago

The game have way to big ore deposits and nothing is different from vanilla.
I managed to reduce mixed ores but regular patches i way to big. There is no challenge :(
Could you make to reduce patches to weary small so that can we looking for resources as adventurers :)
Sorry for my English.

9 months ago
(updated 9 months ago)

The game have way to big ore deposits and nothing is different from vanilla.
I managed to reduce mixed ores but regular patches i way to big. There is no challenge :(
Could you make to reduce patches to weary small so that can we looking for resources as adventurers :)
Sorry for my English.

I agree, I've played for a bit and values of like 20M are too much for me as well, but if someone likes it then why not leave them (also because map generation settings have no effect).

So from version 0.1.5 there will be 2 settings that allow you to adjust the richness of both ore patches and oil fields. By default, the multiplier for these settings is set to 1. However, you have the flexibility to modify it within a range of [0.01, 100], which can result in significantly smaller or larger resource concentrations.

If you want this feature now, you can download it from github branch v_0_1_5 or via https://github.com/Tycjan-Fortuna-IT/WorldMiner/archive/refs/heads/v_0_1_5.zip. Remeber just to have the proper archive file name as: WorldMiner_0.1.5.

It will be available on the mod portal when 0.1.5 version is released in the future.

9 months ago

Thank you :)

New response