Wire Shortcuts

by daydev

Removes red and green wires as craftable items and makes them available as shortcuts, similar to blueprints and planners. Let them clutter your inventory no more! Additionally, adds a shortcut to pick up a copper wire for the rare instances when it's necessary. Also includes a wire cutter selection tool to quickly remove all wires in an area.

Utilities
1 year, 7 days ago
0.17 - 1.1

g [Not a Bug] turn off surgate wires

7 months ago

hi is there a way to turn off surgate wires they have suddenly appered in my game idk why and i cant find a config to turn them back off

7 months ago

It should be in the settings "Keep wires in recipes (NOT RECOMMENDED)", uncheck to turn off surrogates. Let me know if it doesn't work, I'll need to investigate if something broke suddenly.

7 months ago

that setting doesnt seem to be in the setting menu for me i am playing seablock atm so maybe thats messing with it

7 months ago

ok so i disabled all the other mods then it showed up so its not because of your mod i dont think sorry for this report

2 months ago

For posterity, the mod that caused the problem was ScienceCostTweaker Mod M, I was using it in my SeaBlock and AngelBob and it created the Surrogate/Fake Wire Red/Green

New response