- Fixed minor issues with the implementation of the wire surrogates.
- Fixed the changelog.
- Changelog typo
- Fixed replacing wires with surrogates in recipes.
- Added an option to retain "wire surrogates" in recipes for mods that use them. HIGHLY NOT RECOMMENDED. Let the wires go! But if you must.
- Fixed that colored wire wasn't removed from modded recipes if they were defined in a particular way.
- Disabled wire generation in map mode due to a report that it causes crashes in certain circumstances with other mods.
- Reported error with removing wire from ingredient.
- German, contributed by LeByom.
- Reversed the order of the changelog to improve human readability and respect the convention.
- Fixed that red and green wire weren't properly removed from ingredients of recipes in the presence of Bob's Electronics and potentially other electronics related mods.
- Fixed the changelog format to make the in-game parser happy.
- Typos in the changelog.
- Remove red and green wire from all recipes (none in vanilla, but sometimes happens in mods, e.g. LTN).
- Added changelog :)
- Shortcut and hotkey to pick up copper wire from the player inventory if available or otherwise give one (1) copper wire.
- Hotkey to switch color of the currently held wire changed to Ctrl + Tab to avoid conflict with Steam overlay.
- Red and green wire no longer craftable.
- Red and green wire disappear from the player inventory if placed there by Q or manually.
- Shortcut and hotkey to give a stack of red or green wire.
- Hotkey to switch color of wire when holding a stack.
- English, Russian, Ukrainian.