Winterio

Adds winter theme to the game and makes a few (optional) balance changes

7 years ago
0.13.13 - 0.14.0

b Not sure if it is a bug, but...

7 years ago

First off, love this mod. Nothing like building a massive factory in the tundra. However, I wanted to point out that for some reason, inserters have a rather buggy time working with the heaters. I'm guessing it's because of the heater outputting a liquid instead of an item. They'll work at first, but then just refuse to insert more snowballs after a certain point, even if the system still needs water, EVEN if I use a circuit linked to a chest to force it to always work. I know by the time you get past the early game you should use an offshore pump, but for those that want the extra 'challenge', or just like snowballs, it might be something to look into.

7 years ago

Are you sure it's not blocked by the output? Can you provide more info so I can replicate the bug? The heater is a furnace prototype entity with fluidbox so the vanilla code may not be fully functional with this type of thing.

7 years ago

Well, I had about 5 heaters pipped into 4 adjoined tanks, and none of the tanks were remotely full so no, I doubt it was being blocked by the output, even in the pipe.

New response