Merging Chests Logistic

by Atria

Mod adding logistic variants of merged chests.

Content
2 months ago
Storage

g error on changing startup settings

2 months ago

HI,
whenever i try to change the type of chest allowed to merge i get an error thrown saying:

"Failed to load mods: Error in assignlD: entitv with name 'WideChests_ high-logistic-chest-requester-2-2 does not exist.
Source: WideChests_high-logistic-chest-requester-2 (logistic-container),".

Any ideas on the cause ?

2 months ago

Hi, could you send me how your mod settings of "Merging Chests" and "Merging Chests Logistic" look like? Before and after you encounter the error?

2 months ago
(updated 2 months ago)

Hi, could you send me how your mod settings of "Merging Chests" and "Merging Chests Logistic" look like? Before and after you encounter the error?

Before i encountered the error, the mod was completely untouched in version 2.0.0 with the game version being 1.1.91-0.

as for now, i'm running on version 2.0.1 with the game version being 1.1.104-0 with all of the merging types set to "all".

Thanks for the reply.

https://imgur.com/a/q1l3kbv

2 months ago

I can't reproduce this when only WideChests and WideChestsLogistic is enabled. Do you have any other WideChestsXxx mods enabled (for example WideChestsBobs)?

2 months ago

The mods that i have that could be conflicting are:

WideChestsUnlimited_1.2.0
WideChestsLogistic_2.0.1
WideChestsAllTypes_1.2.0
WideChests_5.0.2

boblogistics_1.2.1

Although i don't know if boblogistics have an impact here.

2 months ago

Ah, it does have impact. Able to reproduce, working on fix...In the meanwhile I suggest you install WideChestsBobs if you don't mind it also enabling bobplates mod.

2 months ago

Fixed in 5.0.3 of main the mod

2 months ago

thank you very much

New response