Warhammer 40K Astartes Armoury Tweaks and Options

This mod tweaks and adds some things to the Warhammer 40K Astartes Armoury mod by MrSilver2510. Right now it is only the option to have the bolters from the start. The rest was implemented in the original mod already.

Utilities
1 year, 8 months ago
Combat

g Proposal to make bolter accessibility adjustable

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Good day! I liked the decision to use bolter cartridges in turrets. But I didn't like the decision to make all bolters and their ammo available from the start of the game.

I'd like to keep the option with turrets. The original mod does not have this.

Please - make the initial bolter and bolt access either disabled or switchable. This will please everyone!

If you have already done this, then I have to state a bug. Because the "Bolter don't need to be researched. (OP for vanilla)" regulation does not work correctly:

The changes only concern the initial bolter. All the rest, up to the most powerful ones, are available from the beginning of the game in any case.

Thanks!

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Hi,
deleted the other thread already. It's a bug. A bug that apparenlty over 1000 ppl didn't notice... Anyway, it's fixed now. The setting now correctly determines if you wanna start with bolters or not.

2 years ago

Thanks!

Apparently these 1000 people wanted not to play factorio, but just shoot with a bolter ... which the original mod did not allow them :)

Unlike them, I like the ability to bolt turrets.

By the way, it would be cool to make special bolter turrets.

This thread has been locked.